Hold a Bachelor degree from Assiut University 2008- Major Accounting
Studied General Accounting and Finance
Student Accounting Office Junior AccountantApril 2009-Present
-SCE, Student Accounting Office, Cairo. (Sep 2010- Present)
-John D. Gerhart field station, El-Gouna, Hurghada. (April 2009-Aug 2010)
- Meet and handles all students and corporate clients’ charges and accounts promptly and provides them excellent service.
-Charge the accounts with accurate tuition and fees according to the approved regular fees list, customized course fees, and contractual courses/services.
-Receives and handles clients’ accounting complaints and grievances professionally and tactfully.
- Receive student Tuition refund requests and issue the refund vouchers according to the SCE Refund Policy
- Review students accounts to ensure the credits were correctly posted. Report promptly to management on all issues
- Issue daily audit reports for students who were registered during the day to ensure that every student has paid the billed amount. Identify the students who did not pay in order to drop their registration.
-Collect the student fees and ensure that the total daily money collection equals the student’s charges. ( For New Cairo and El Gouna Campus only)
-Ensure that the daily collection is deposited intact at the bank.
- Assists in preparing periodic reports of all refunds and adjustments for management review.
-Assists in performing term and end of year review of debit and Credit students' and corporate account.
-Assists in reviewing monthly SAP records against Banner input
-records for client/student charges and adjustments (Revenue), forfeited fees, Scholarships, and other transactions.
-Perform transactions about revenues, expenses, and Petty cash on the accounting system (Sun systems).
-I worked in Cemex in Purchasing dep. As Department assistant.
-I learned how to make Negotiation to get best supplying prices.
-Make reports and contracts, Faxing and mailing.
-I had a training at IOS in Accounting Dep. & Treasury Dep.
-I Learned how to deal with Checks, Cash & Guarantee Letter.
-I trained in FC in maintenance and Sales department.
-Fix computer errors and repair it
-Built a database to store all our quantities of goods
-Created reports for stock
-To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.-My target is working in a challenging position and a place where I can utilize my expertise in Accounting and Finance and my gained experience.
- (DTMS) Developing of Thinking and Managerial Skills-
Managerial class-Assiut university2008
- How to Build small business?- Assiut university2008
-Business Ethics –SIFE –Assiut university2007
-Egyptian bank institute (EBI), Central bank of Egypt
48 hours in banking concepts2007
-Marketing & Leadership course with LumaCore –Scope2005
- I'm very interested in reading books and to be aware of Technology and it's uses
-I like travelling a lot