New Technology, Professional Networking, Learning, Marketing, Public Relations, Listening, Self - Empowerment, Advertising
I am currently attending Missouri Western State University.I will be complete with my studies in May 2012. My skills range from Community Relations to Media Relations.
Goals:To engage others in online communication. To build a better brand as a innovator of new and creative ideas.To add to my network of contacts.
Sep 2011 - Present
Public Relations Intern
- Moderator of social media mediums such as facebook and twitter.
- Create new ideas for programming to boost membership and awareness.
- Create new advertising for informational and programming.
- Basic administrative duties such as data transcribing.
- Research on trends for college students.
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
Affiliate Marketing Intern
Learning the job description of an Affiliate Marketing Specialist. Engaging with the full time staff in projects.Taking on projects and completing them with accuracy and timeliness.Shadowing the full time staff conference calls.
Auditing websites for compliance issues. Learning about the culture of PlattFrom.
Jun 2010 - Jul 2011
Engaged customers about the features of Sharp televisions. Lead team meetings in stores about Sharp televisions.Innovative marketing techniques for selling Sharp televisions.
Sep 2009 - Jan 2010
- Contacted potential customers about car insurance policies. - Held training sessions for new members of the team.- Implemented newer customer relationship building practices.