Senior Sales Manager
Black Hat is the most technical and relevant information security event series in the world with a community of over 400,000 InfoSec Professionals and 300 of the industry’s top solutions providers. As Senior Sales Manager I am responsible for helping a broad range of InfoSec vendors and channel partners to bring their insight, expertise and value proposition to life in order to engage the Black Hat community and ensure maximum ROI.
- In-depth knowledge of the current cyber security market, technologies & partner landscape
- CRM Management & Forecasting (Lead, Contact, Pipeline, Activity Management etc...)
- Public Speaking & Presentations
- Building territories and relationships with clients to execute on strategic goals from beginning to end.
- 2019: Achieved 100% of territory goal by close of Q1, equal to $5.8 million in total revenue. On track to close well over $6 million in total revenue
- 2018: $5.4 million in total revenue and 200% growth rate for European territory.
- 2017: $5.2 million in total revenue and $990,350 in new client revenue
- 2016: $4.5 million in total revenue and $868,500 in new client revenue
- Accenture, DHS, FBI, HP, Palo Alto Networks, AT&T Cybersecurity, Symantec, Tenable Networks etc...