Senior Sales Manager (Black Hat)
From its inception in 1997, Black Hat has grown from a single annual conference in Las Vegas to the most respected information security event series internationally. Today, the Black Hat Briefings and Trainings are held annually in the United States, Europe and Asia, providing a premier venue for elite security researchers and trainers to find their audience.
- Responsible for selling the Black Hat event and online portfolio across key accounts and regional territory.
- Portfolio includes: Black Hat USA, Black Hat Europe, Black Hat Asia, CISO / Exec Summits and Webcasts Series.
- Key accounts include: Accenture, DHS, FBI, HPE, Palo Alto Networks, Symantec, Tenable Networks etc...
- 2017: Achieved 109% of territory goal, equal to $5.2 million in total revenue
- 2017: Assisted in hiring, training and mentoring of 4 new Account Managers
- 2016: Achieved 111% of territory goal, equal to $4.5 million in total revenue
- 2016: Closed $868,500 in new sponsor revenue