CTO (Also held titles of Sr. VP - Sales, Executive VP - Engineering, and General Manager). I am placed where the opportunity is greatest or the need is greatest.
Created a business plan to spin off new division providing technology and business services to other dealers and distributors. Design and implement new information system. Manage development of two new SAP modules.
Responsible for bringing engineering division to profitability and restoring customer confidence.
- Reduced operating costs 20%, also introduced a quote management system, and introduced a quality management system
- Improve employee moral and reduce corporate liability through the introduction of an employee manual and many improvements in operational efficiencies
- Reduce total costs 35% through headcount reductions, improved supplier management, and IT cost reductions
- Implement SAP Business One
- Improve relationships with customers through better sales team management
Create new division to provide technology services and business process development for dealers and distributors.
- Conduct market research and develop business plan for new division
- Create scalable datacenter
- Manage development of two additional SAP modules
- Direct trade show and sales efforts