SAP Vega Incident Analyst (2007 to 2010)
Responsible for Vega's executive level weekly report out summary related to incidents uncovered in Delphi's global SAP system.
- Participated in SAP business activities related to resource planning, status reports and team deliverables.
- Effectively created summary matrix and SAP functional team performance summary reports.
- Continually worked with each SAP functional manager on root cause analysis reports and five why reports to make sure system errors were successfully corrected and nonrecurring.
Supplier EDI Manager (2005 to 2007)
Successfully led the Vega supplier EDI team in Budapest, Hungary to near perfect service level compliance.
- Reported out to divisional management performance matrix associate with monthly issues, overseeing a budget of $650,000.
- Worked with team members to analysis and delegate appropriate customer support representative to decrease error response time.
- Successfully worked with cross functional project teams to ensure the continuation of day to day operations.
SAP EDI Developer (2000 to 2005)
Involved with all phases of SAP lifecycle (from analysis to development to monitoring the system after go live).
- Achieved highest levels of productivity, handled over 1000 support inquiries per month in a high paced volatile environment.
- Composed and wrote high level technical specifications to facilitate all connectivity processes between call center staff and eternal client.
- Selected to participate in a cross-functional team designed, developed, and implemented over 75 fortune 500 customers.
- Participated in knowledge transfer between SAP technical team and the EDI team resulting in cohesive cross-functional implementations at various Delphi plant locations.
- Mapped all inbound and outbound transactions used by Delphi.