- Sandwich US-IL
- [email protected]
● Risk Management
● Industrial Security
● Strategic Planning
● Loss Prevention Controls
● Anti-Counterfeit Programs
● Performance Metrics
● Multi-Plant Operations
● Team Leadership
● Internal / External Investigations
● Distribution Operations
● Executive Protection
● Process Improvements
● Special Events Planning
● Resource Allocation
● Technology Deployment
● Supply Chain
● Program Implementation
● Policies and Procedures
● Government Trade Compliance
Senior manager with extensive experience in corporate security operations, global supply chain dynamics, loss prevention, criminal investigations and ethical compliance for a Fortune 50 market leader with experience in creating, deploying and consistently improving security programs and processes from the ground up!
● Managed all aspects of security program development, design and delivery, achieving dramatic cost reductions while assuring maximum site security in global business settings. Efficient and effective security at reasonable and sustainable costs with measurable business impact.
● Developed and executed successful supply chain security plans and programs (design, source, build, warehouse, and ship) leading to benchmarkable best-in-class solutions and return on investment.
● Expertise in drafting, negotiating and administrating complex contracts, vendor agreements and process improvements with top management, thought leaders and key decision-makers.
● Compelling investigatory toolbox and interpersonal skills leading to quick closures. Patience and experience to see the “big” pictures and not get distracted by the immediate noise. Successfully led global teams conducting investigatory response to ethical, criminal, and economic crimes (such as counterfeit and frauds).
● Emanate unyielding personal ethics standing and profile – assuring trust and confidence from my leadership, peers, subordinates, and partners.
● Extensive travel, residency and exposure to cross-cultural dynamics and international business practices in Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and North America.
Director of Security (2006 – 2013)
Managed group of 2 direct reports and 18 leveraged staff in all aspects of global supply chain security management for a major business unit ($38B) with this world-class Fortune 50 Company.
● Consistently scored among top 5% in departmental performance views for the last decade; earned and retained a reputation for hard work, high integrity and operational expertise.
● Facilitated the design and launch of a comprehensive Anti-Counterfeit Program that disrupted billions of dollars in counterfeit supply chains, destroyed tens of millions of dollars in seized counterfeit goods and successfully investigated and prosecuted numerous criminals. Established and helped create security best practices surrounding prototype and intellectual property protection.
● Reduced worldwide criminal predation of the supply chain by 97% globally, saving tens of millions of dollars each year, lowering insurance costs, while adding only a fraction to operational costs. Designed and deployed comprehensive Forward-Looking Risk Analysis Programs, Heat Maps, and Vulnerability Assessment program that addressed over 300 different audit points and functions.
● Successfully migrated the security function through significant corporate changes. Led the global security program migration from an internal to external manufacturing model, resulting in the transfer of thousands of employees, and the sale of multi-million dollars of real and fixed assets.
● Led global investigative function for the corporation, initiating and managing multi-million dollar criminal investigations, intellectual property investigations, and supporting the Office of Ethics and Compliance on matters of ethical misconduct of employees and partners.
Senior Manager, Global Investigations (1994 – 2006)
Organized and administered investigations of all types for the cellular business with a team of 3 direct reports and $250K budget.
● Oversaw the successful investigation and final arrest of an employee for a $1M fraud scheme.
● Developed and taught courses in electronic evidence processing (cellular phone fraud) to tens of thousands of law enforcement professionals around the world.