Senior manager with extensive experience in corporate security operations, global supply chain dynamics, loss prevention, criminal investigations and ethical compliance for a Fortune 50 market leader with experience in creating, deploying and consistently improving security programs and processes from the ground up!
● Managed all aspects of security program development, design and delivery, achieving dramatic cost reductions while assuring maximum site security in global business settings. Efficient and effective security at reasonable and sustainable costs with measurable business impact.
● Developed and executed successful supply chain security plans and programs (design, source, build, warehouse, and ship) leading to benchmarkable best-in-class solutions and return on investment.
● Expertise in drafting, negotiating and administrating complex contracts, vendor agreements and process improvements with top management, thought leaders and key decision-makers.
● Compelling investigatory toolbox and interpersonal skills leading to quick closures. Patience and experience to see the “big” pictures and not get distracted by the immediate noise. Successfully led global teams conducting investigatory response to ethical, criminal, and economic crimes (such as counterfeit and frauds).
● Emanate unyielding personal ethics standing and profile – assuring trust and confidence from my leadership, peers, subordinates, and partners.
● Extensive travel, residency and exposure to cross-cultural dynamics and international business practices in Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and North America.