Georgia Insurance Department
- State Licensed Insurance Agent
- E and O Insurance Obtained
- LIMRA Training Completed
Seeking a career position where my skills and experiences will contribute to a department achieving it's mission and objectives.
1. My knowledge of Single Family Housing Programs, policies, regulations and procedures originates in part from my own independent research as a homeowner. In addition, completing the educational requirements to become a State Registered Real Property Appraiser in the State of Georgia also exposed me to various programs. Working with Real Estate Agents and Mortgage Loan Officials also exposed me to how qualified homeowners could benefit from various Single Family Housing Programs administered by HUD, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac.
2. In addition to my ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and handle crisis in an effective manner, I have communicated programmatic and technical matters to a variety of audiences. More specifically, during my tenure as a Sales and Leasing Consultant with the Toyota Motor Corporation, I constantly used my oral and written abilities to effectively communicate the technical specifications of a vehicle's operation, and the qualifying criteria for financing and loan approval. I was rewarded for my performance in relating technical matters to customers and company officials by receiving a Master Level Certification Award, and a certificate of accomplishment for competing in a special contest at the District Level. Furthermore, technical matters and comparable data must be analyzed to arrive at an opinion of value when preparing an appraisal for a single family home.
3. Knowledge of real estate transactions, mortgage concepts, and credit concepts has been gained from my association with real estate agents and lending officials during my experiences as a real estate appraiser and purchasing my primary residence. I have detailed and practical application of credit concepts documented over a 5 year period in which these concepts were related on a daily basis to my customers during the process of purchasing or leasing an automobile.
4. During my experiences in the automobile and real estate industry, it was beyond the scope of my duties to assess Real Estate Owned Programs or make recommendations. However, when discussing the different ways to finance an automobile with my clients, I made sure to distinguish the differences between a depreciating vs. an appreciating asset.
I have a passion for the following: