Director of Consulting Solutions
Cohen Brown Management Group
Recognized as the premier sales, service, and leadership behavioral change and management consulting firm, Cohen Brown serves financial services companies globally.
Director of Consulting Solutions (2005-Present)
As a member of the executive management team reporting to the President and the COO/CFO, served as the leader of the client relations, marketing, operations/fulfillment, and information management processes supporting clients and the global consultant team. Also involved in product development.
- Initiated re-establishment of company brand through complete evaluation and development of marketing materials, website, and public relations. Doubled website traffic and lead generation (achieved $1.3 million in new business directly attributable to these efforts).
- Coordinated sales performance research among North American and international banks. Promotion of research led to $1.8 million in new business and significant growth in sales pipeline.
- Transformed team performance by establishing numerous process improvements including the standardization and documentation of effective processes. Increased customer satisfaction by 17.3%.
- Implemented a comprehensive sales management/CRM solution.
- Improved company's performance management system by implementing a “Topgrading” approach.
- Developed a business intelligence process to identify leads, support new business development, and identify key industry trends.
- Successfully accomplished ambitious goal of coordinating Global User Group and product development initiatives simultaneously.