education program assistant/EDUCATE GIRLS END POVERTY (EGEP) program-galgaduud region.
1- preparation and planning:
- Attended weekly Education Team Meetings with education staff in Guriceel in close collaboration with the Education Program Officer
- Participated in regular planning and review meetings with CISP staff in Mogadishu and Nairobi.
- Played a pivotal role in implementation of activities related to girls’ education, including: facilitating girls’ zones/clubs activities, mentoring and supporting female teachers and girls’ club leaders, distribution and training on sanitary kits and maturation.
- Implemented education and related activities and made sure quality and appropriate documentation is produced, collected and shared timely.
- Ensured accountability (to learners, teachers, parents and other beneficiaries, to CISP, to the Ministry of Education, to donors, etc) for all education activities.
3-Assessments, monitoring, data collection and reporting:
- Play a key role in ensuring protection measures are in place and schools are supported in implementing their own codes of conducts
- Regularly monitored and supported female teachers and girls’ clubs activities.
- Ensured quality and relevant data is collected as required and program review meetings are held with communities and schools.
- As necessary ensure that the challenges/problems are reported, documented and disseminated to the concerned bodies.