Senior Manager, Insurance, Risk Assessment & Monitoring Division
Malaysia Deposit Insurance Corporation (MDIC)
- Evaluate the risk profile of a portfolio of MDIC's member banks through performing financial and qualitative risk analysis (e.g. credit and market risks) and conducting research on external environment affecting the banking industry. This includes analysis on macroeconomic trends, financial regulatory updates and developments in the financial markets.
- Prepare and present risk reports to the management.
- Maintain active communication with Bank Negara Malaysia in matters relating to bank supervision and the industry as a whole.
- Develop regulations enforceable to member banks. Contributed to the successful implementation of the Differential Premium System Guideline which governs member banks' premium computation.
- Review and enhance the risk assessment framework and methodology governing the risk assessment of MDIC's member banks.