Sr. Manager, Technical Program Management
Designed and implemented infrastructure, applications, processes and standards to optimally support an efficient IT operations environment. Introduced best practices into the enterprise to increase efficiency, reduce application issues and operational cost.
- Managed staff of 50 application developers, systems administrators, project managers, testers and analysts in the development and management of IT infrastructure, process management, process automation, full lifecycle application development in UNIX and mainframe environments, load and performance testing, and test data management.
- Directed enterprise wide asset management operations for IT’s financial organization, including managing an annual expense/capital budget of $25+ million and technical programs.
- Drove strategic planning, design, and implementation of standard processes, infrastructure, tools, applications, and technology to improve operations, cost savings and productivity.
- Created and introduced best practices to optimize efficiency of IT operational environment.
- Analyzed and developed processes based on Six Sigma methodologies.
- Built relationships with executives and stakeholders; monitored vendor costs, quality and delivery.
- Prepared financial justification for capital acquisitions and negotiated contract terms with vendors.
- Coached, trained and supervised employee teams; monitored performance and staffing models; focused on building empowered and effective teams.
- Generated $43 million in cost savings over 3 years by improving operations, processes, infrastructure, tools, applications and technology enterprise wide.
- Drove significant change across 15 functional organizations in 10 years.
- Generated $18.4 million in savings in one year with 3-year ROI of 586% by implementing asset management solution to manage IT investments, audits and compliance.
- Delivered $5 million in annual return by establishing new test strategy for billing system and $7 million in annual return with new environment to validate scalability of wireless unit’s billing system.
- Achieved $20 million in savings in one year by leading team to develop enterprise storage strategy.
- Conceptualized and led construction of 2,800-sq.ft. R&D Lab; produced 500 proof-of-concepts.