A challenging and rewarding position as a mortgage counselor.
A skilled, self motivated professional offering diverse experience in financial investments, client relations. Cultivates lasting business relationships with a broad spectrum of individuals. Identifies problems and develops effective solutions. Knowledgeable in financial matters and market information.
Family, Sports, Volunteer, Reading, Travel
Aug 2007 - Present
Real Estate Broker
- Analyzed and evaluated commercial and residential properties for prospective clients.
- Educated prospective clients on short sale, foreclosure process and other relevant real estate market conditions.
- Assisted past clients with timely and valuable advice on loan modifications and mortgage refinancing options.
- Established strong rapport with clients and prospects resulting in numerous referrals.
Aug 2006 - Aug 2007
Real Estate Agent
- Initiated and developed rapport with investors and first time home buyers.
- Explained various financing options available to sellers and buyers.
- Presented all offers to purchase contracts and negotiating final sale prices with sellers.
- Coordinated and closed residential real estate transactions successfully.
Nov 2004 - Apr 2005
- Educated and sold clients in a call-center environment investment and retirement products including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds and 529 plans.
- Calculated and explained optimal combination of products needed to achieve retirement goals.
- Assisted individuals in establishing financial goals and proactively corrected misinformation.
Oct 1998 - Jan 2004
- Researched, analyzed and provided global business and financial data to targeted subscribers worldwide.
- Investigated and updated quarterly and annual reports and validated financial restatements.
- Substantially eliminated product backlogs through teamwork.
- Frequently exceeded company requirements for producing updated financial reports.