Technical Customer Service Manager
I have global responsibility for Technical Customer Service of all Mondi Lohja’s products; speciality and release base papers. In this role I have streamlined different TCS functions, e.g. customer claim handling and trial order procedures, KPI definition & follow-up, product portfolio and product management:
- Improved claim handling provides better visibility in the different phases in the process and thus makes claim handling faster, follow-up of the corrective actions and their efficiency easier thus ensuring that all necessary actions are taken, processes improved and new claims prevented.
- Customer trial order procedure has intensified the application engineering, which ensures that customer receives the right product for their specific application with the shortest possible lead-time – and that feed-back is received in time and new business gets started.
- PM1’s whole release liner product portfolio was simplified resulting in less grade changes and thus more cost-efficient production runs.
- Other responsibilities:
- Supporting & training of sales force, customers as well as mill personnel.
- Creating, updating and maintaining Technical Data sheets of Lohja's products
- Updating and maintaining of the Technical Sales Manual and product segmentation. Preparing of technical sales material and presentations for sales and customers.
- Supporting and leading of R&D projects.
- Quality and Claim reporting on the mill and Mondi KP Business segment level.