Aug 2009 - Present
Aug 2005 - Aug 2008
·Database Management Systems
·Object Oriented System Analysis and Design
·Advance System Analysis and Design
·C / C++
·Data Structures and Files
·Design and Analysis of Algorithms
·Visual Studio 2005
·Advanced JAVA (JSP servers & JDBC)
·Principles of management
·Management Information Systems
Aug 2008 - Feb 2009
Jul 2008 - Aug 2008
Assistant Administrative Secretary
I worked as an Assistant Administrative Secretary, responsible for fetching admission documents (transcripts, applications and respective scores of required exams) of future Master Students in Business Administration, Human Resources and Management & Leadership. Helped faculty with Grading, made exams for them, Printed and Copied documents. The project management software that helped me do the job was MS Office. I used outlook to reply students regarding their doubt through emails. I developed a website for the department using Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop and Java scripting. I used to attend calls, respond to student doubts and fixed an appointment when needed.
Jan 2008 - May 2008
C++ Teacher Assistant
Worked as a C++ teacher Assistant, Responsible for clearing doubts of students related to programming languages like C/C++/Java/Visual Basic, Web designing Technologies like Macromedia Dreamweaver, HTML, Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Java Script, XML, ASP, ASP.net, PHP, AJAX and also doubts regarding MS Office, UML, VISIO. I helped the C++ teacher in manual and online grading as well and made exams for C++.
I completed my graduation from Tarleton State Universty in August 2008 with the major in Computer Information System. Skills I have accomplished from my projects done at school with full commitment towards my work, Logical understanding, Problem solving, worked as a team as well as an individual, detail oriented and analyze each and every method critically to scrutinize the complex work processes with strong desire of learning new technologies as well as easily adaptation to new situation or unexpected change.
- Achieved Undergraduate Incentive Scholarship for the 2007-2008 academic year.
- Named in ‘A’ Honor List, Fall 2007 and Spring 2008
- Has been awarded a certificate as a National Cadet Corp in 2002
Participated and achieved awards at school level, State level and national level in Athletics and hockey
- Exploring over new concepts
- Watching Movies
Seeking a career with a progressive organization as an entry level Programmer/Analyst position where I can utilize my skills, knowledge and experience in management, operations, purchasing and buying in a challenging role that allows for advancement and growth.
- Social Networking Worked in a team of four on Oracle10g Application Server and Web Development languages, to develop a live project on “Tarleton Social Networking” by Object Oriented Analysis and Design. The main concern was to bring every student in a same network. Along with friends circle, We had “Course Friends” where the students of the same course are friends by understanding. Added feature “FavGenre” will help the users to stumble on the favorite links added by other users.
- Admission SoftwareWorked in a team of two to develop a software package for admission office, the major concern was the registration and fee payment. They directly log in and check registered students and by default the students won’t get registered until and unless they will pay the entire fee. We first identified which tables to include and the relationship between them, then prepared ERDs and DFDs; developed back end in MS Access and connected with the VB as a front end using ADODC.
- Scholarship and Student Banner SystemWorked in a team of three, to analyze the current banner system using Object Oriented System Analysis and Design. We prepared the class diagram, the Activity diagram, the sequence diagram and the Use Case Diagram.The concern was to document the reports and facilitate the updation of current banner system of the university.
- Installation of RAM TutorialWorked in a team of two, made step by step installation of RAM for the Beginners and non technical people using Flash CS3, Actionscript 3.0
- Wireless WaitressWorked in a team of four, to do the feasibility study of the Point of scale software (wireless waitress) in the stephenville, TX area. We studied the software feasibility on the basis of customer as well as restaurant owners views through surveys, in-person interviews and requested for the recommendation, result was 90% positive.
Step by step from login to logout.
Documentation on Social Networking
It contains Documentation, Back end relationships in MS Access and User Interface in VB
Above documentation contain every steps what all I have included in my website and how I used each every component to fulfill the component
Attached file is the summary outline of the interviewee from scholarship office that helped us analyzing current banner system.
Attached file is the Analysis diagram, we analyzed how each department connected with student interact with Scholarship/ Financial Aid department.
Attached file is Sequence Diagram tells you the particular sequence in which student interacts with scholarship deparment.
Attached file is Communication diagram show how student communicate with scholarship department.
UML diagram, how both the actors interact with the department.
This is the report of what we studies over feasibility of Wireless Waitress
We individually had to give proposals then best 5 had to be selected and wireless waitress was one amongst them, after that we as a team had to study that together.