Epikoinonia-Diafimisi Epe Advertising & Publishing House
Developed artwork from concept through completion, taking the lead in a large team of typographers, copywriters, photographers, journalists, account executives, advertisers, web developers, and marketing specialists, managing to perfect a team that always meets the deadlines and presents the best possible product to the client.
Responsible to develop and create artwork for print, creative digital elements for a wide range of use, online and T.V. campaigns, publications and advertising.
Orchestrated and oversaw the daily edition of the newspaper “Gnomi” (Opinion) during the absence of the editor.
- Managed, produced and designed projects from brief to fulfillment.
- Designed spread solutions for packaging products like paper bags, food boxes and bottle tags for beverages.
- Directed & created marketing materials on a range of projects.
- Ensured consistency in client ‘s corporate and promotional brands.
- Presented finalized ideas & concepts to clients, colleagues and senior managers.
- Answered queries from clients.
- Created original artwork for short and long term projects.
- Involved in designing advertisements, brochures, handouts, flyers and online graphics.
- Worked with a range of media, including photography, to create final artwork.
- Designed pitches and presentations for the sales teams.
- Kept up to date with new software, post-production techniques & industry trends.
- Produced graphic content for site re-skins, page layouts, email designs, site graphics and T.V.
- Trained two new employs to help with the graphic work, like extracting elements from photos, masking and other.