Assistant Laundry Manager
The Address Hotel
Dubai Mall-Worked as Assistant Laundry Manager From.
- Analyzed department budget to identify budget needs and reductions, and allocated operating budgets funds.
- Studied literature of launderers, cleaners associations, and confers with sale people to obtain information on new or improved work methods and equipment.
- Recruited, hired, trained staff, evaluated employee performance, and recommend and initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.
- Handling monthly inventory for the in house linen & F&B linen.
- Prepares weekly Duty roster.
- Conducting monthly training within the department.
- Training for new team members.
- Updating laundry production in daily basis, updating staff attendance and payroll