I am now aspiring to utilise my strengths and talents to build an entrepreneur within me. 1) I wish to utilise my flair for designing and writing CV's of various levels covering from beginners, mid-level and upper management positions. My articulate business correspondence skills and my flair for writing CV's is more of second nature to me, and I wish to take it to a professional level. With an eye for detail, effective and brief communication, neat presentation I also remain considerate towards an individual's caliber. I have closely worked with HR and have been observant in the working and candidate selection procedures within multicultural environment.2) Besides the above am sincerely working on establishing myself as a Virtual Assistant, providing adminstrative and secretarial support to various businesses. More on this.. coming soon..I believe in the law of abundance and I see myself achieving.
My professional profile covers over 15 years of Administrative / Secretarial experience in the U.A.E handling Key Role in various business environments that have exposed me to variety, challenges and opportunities for vocational growth.Administrively speaking, I have worked my way from junior level to senior management positions within multinational companies in competitive markets. I have time and again been successful to exceed my own goals. My competence lies essentially in communication, presentation and determination whilst remaining considerate, efficient and reliable. Since having been located in Dubai, I am fully accustomed to working in multicultural environment to the ease of my peers and upper management.
PA to Chairman
As a Personal Assistant, I have worked closely with Directors and Chairman to help manage their workload and organise their day whilst efficiently being the first point of contact. My varied yet in-depth tasks involved:
- Relieve Chairman of routine and repetitive office tasks.
- Keep all background information readily available for use by Chairman.
- Follow up with various departments and agencies on tasks handed over by Chairman
- Assist Chairman plan his and his family & friends travel and other commitments more efficiently.
- Coordinate Chairman with analysis of business data and making relevant presentations
- Set reminders of Birthdays and events. Maintain contacts with VVIP’s.
- Maintain cashflow at Chairman’s residence and supervise housekeeping and His staff.
- Ensure validity of passports, visas, club memberships
- Assist & Provide Complete Secretarial & Administrative Support whilst to the Chairman/Managers/Division Heads of Sales & Marketing/ Accounts & Finance / Human Resources and Project Directors in their day-to-day responsibilities within the following organisations:
- Provide complete administrative support to Project Managers and the Divisional Heads/ Consultants.
- Assisted the human capital, pension, employee benefits, investment strategies, HR technology systems by organising and formating their data pertaining to upcoming events and seminars.
- Handling the Suveys relating to the Employee Benefits.
- Designed & Provided multiple user tracking worksheets
- Played a key role in the Team of EA's across the Watson Wyatt practices in India.
Sep 2007 - Sep 2008
PA-Editor in Chief
Jan 2007 - Sep 2007
- Maintain classified electronic and physical records of all correspondences, couriers and mails.
- Procurement of office supplies, porta cabins, Monitor Individual Fuel Consumption & Control over project expenses.
- Staff Management: monitor and assign other administration assistants in their daily activities.
- Maintain Records of Personnel such as: Date of Joining, Vacations & Daily / Weekly attendances.
- Provide integral support to the QA/QC management in formatting and implementation of documentation, procedures and handbooks for achievement of ISO certification.
- Extensively be involved in regular staff meetings / training / orientation required to enhance company policies relating to general administration/health & safety.
- Assist and Provide Complete Administrative Support to the Chairman, Accounts & Finance / Human Resources and Project Directors in their day-to-day responsibilities.
Oct 2002 - May 2006
Project Secretary - Mall of the Emirates
I have been involved with this highly regarded project right from its inception stage and have over the span of the project actively covered :
§Compilation of the Contract Documents drawn for similar projects.
§Apply and track online Building Permits from Government web portals (Etisalat, DEWA, etc.)
§Maintain classified electronic and physical records of all correspondences and mails.
§Ensure confidentiality of sensitive documents.
§Create a multi-user document retrieval environment.
§Designed various templates that have proved to be beneficial over the span of the project.
§Follow up with Contractors for their input on periodic reports.
§Set up reminders for both Project Managers and Staff for various meetings and events.
§Assist Senior Clerk of Works in generating Snags/Desnag and various other reports of all areas of the project and process them to respective contractors.
§Coordination and Distribution of minutes of meeting, regularly and on time.
§Assist the Interior Design team in their appointments and dealings with the suppliers.
§Liaison with Head Office, Site Office, Clients, Project Management and Contractors at all levels.
§Staff Management: Transportation, Record Date of Joining, Vacations & Daily / Weekly attendances.
§Procurement of all special stationery requirements.
§Provide complete administrative support to Project Managers and the Project Director.