A company specializing in the design, upgrading and installation of industrial steam boilers and burners, control and burner management systems, as well as heat recovery equipment, fuel conversions, commissioning and training of custom designs. Some responsibilites are:
- Managing multpile high profile custom and turnkey projects simultaneoulsy from design to completion for military, industrial, power generation food processing and mining operations.
- Project Manager responsibility includes client communication, parts procurement, contractor scheduling, on site inspections, cost analyses and budgeting.
- Design Engineer responsibility includes conceptualizing control strategy, mechanical design, heat transfer analyses, fluid mechanic and system efficiency calculations. Design, programming, testing and installation of PLC systems on boiler and combustion systems.
- Pratical knowledge on design, build and install of PLC electrical panels.
- Oversaw the on site installation of boilers with start up, troubleshooting and consultation of previously installed custom systems.
- Designed, developed and optimized Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) as well as training to simplify and automate operator control.
- Experienced in PLC design and Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) include Allen Bradley, Honeywell Experion, Honeywell HC900, Siemens 353, Siemens PCS7.