Field Service Engineer
GE Oil & Gas
- Geometric dimensional check of foundation, equipment and auxiliaries skids positioning, levelling and alignment
- Installation and assembling activities of machine components, such as: oil console, air system, interconnection piping, cooler, vacuum system, condenser system, oil flushing, blowing, etc.
- Alignment of steam path, rotor centring, turning gear, bearings and couplings.
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning of oil system, steam system, air system, vacuum system, condenser system, control system and dry gas seal console panel.
- Help customers to plan all the installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities by detailed program scheduling.
- Perform minor and major inspection of the machine.
- Perform installation & inspection of mechanical seal both oil & dry gas seal (john crane, brugmann and Flowserve).
- Work closely with Instrumentation Engineer during the installation, calibration and set-up activities for electrical instrumentation (such as vibration probes, bently axial displacement, thermocouple, temperature elements, I/P converters, etc).