- Be motivated
- Be creative
- Learn from your mistakes
- Contribute to your best skills and efforts
- Be a team leader
- Aim for excellence
Initial(short term) Goals:
- Attend all classes this semester
- Receive all A's and B's on all courses this semester
- Go to the gym daily
- Eat healthy
Long Term Goals:
- Complete an intensive summer internship for Dietetics
- Graduate from the University of Alabama with at least a 3.8 GPA
- Become a Registered Dietitian
- Open my own business for Health & Nutrition
- Participated in Volunteen Program for NCH Healthcare System in 2010.
- Volunteered serving meals for NCH Healthcare System in 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012.
- Volunteered at Gulf Coast Runners Club races in 2010, 2011, and 2012.
- Volunteered in tagging shoes for Laces of Love in 2009 and 2010.
- Volunteered in delivering food for Collier Harvest in 2009 and 2010.
- Member of the Gulf Coast Runners Club in Naples, FL since 2010.
- New Member of the National Panhellenic Chapter, Pi Beta Phi at the University of Alabama
- Barron Collier High School Student Of the Month in 2009.
- Barron Collier High School Student Of the Week in 2009 and 2010
- 1 out of the 10 winners for Ford Essay Contest in 2010.
- Bistro MD Writing Contest Finalist in 2011.
- Participated in DECA Club for Barron Collier High School for District Competition placing 2nd in 2011 and 2012.
- Received Varsity letter for Barron Collier High School Cross Country in 2009, 2010, and 2011.
- Named MVP for Barron Collier High School Cross Country in 2010 and 2011.
- Barron Collier High School Cross Country Team Captain in 2011.
- Received Varsity letter for Barron Collier High School track in 2010 and 2011.
- Competed in FHSAA State Finals in 2010 representing Barron Collier High School Track Team.
-Dance classes at Maria’s Dance Arts—10 years
Trained in: Jazz, Hip-Hop, and Modern/Lyrical
Member of the competition team for 5 years and traveled to various competitions
-Miami City Ballet—Nutcracker production
Performed in the production 3 years
-Physical fitness—running, fitness classes
-Beach water sports