CRM + Analytics Manager
- Manage the strategy and analysis of all CRM tactics to increase LTV, conversion, and cross-selling while strengthening customer relationships and creating consistency in all customer facing marketing channels.
- Build and implement a customer lifecycle strategy and segmentation model that enables effective omni-channel marketing that increases top-line revenue.
- Research, develop, pilot, and manage a loyalty program. Drive the development of a business case to identify, scope, and launch a clientele application.
- Spearhead customer research (customer satisfaction survey, NPS, AAU studies, and consumer research) to understand customer behavior and expectations in continually improving the omni-channel experience.
- Own the growth of the marketing database by driving email capture/opt-ins and effectively manage CRM agency in optimizing technology, automation, and behavioral remarketing.
- Developed and implemented the company's first promotions calendar and process. Lead cross-functional executive meeting to align on business driving promotional activity and secure approval from the C-suite.
- Developed and implemented the company's first Marketing Planning Calendar to foster cross-functional planning and strategic alignment on key initiatives.
- Established a center of excellence for business analysis by developing daily/weekly/monthly canned reports, dashboards, scorecards and post-campaign analysis for CRM programs, research projects, and promotions providing actionable insights/recommendations based on risk and ROI.