Mar 2011 - Present
Specialist-Network Design Engineer+
- Explained technical inquires regarding cloud infrastructure and software applications for the AT&T Hosting & Application Services department via phone, team and personal email, Q Enterprise Messenger
- Extensive experience with communicating with upper management on Severity Outages
- Contribute to planning associated with the enhancement and documentation of Cloud Services
- Collaborate with Labs, Sales and Product Management teams for development and client support
- Coordinates and interfaces with internal and external customers to ensure service commitments are met
- Training department staff (new hires) to use cloud tools and services and mobile (hosting) applications efficiently
- Selected to conduct interview process for all cloud tier 1 new hires
- Assisted with AOTS Remedy Ticket “Clean Up” Project - Reduced AOTS ticket queue by more than 50% in 3 weeks by delegating responsible agents to review opened and aged tickets.
- Collaborating with cloud project management to develop and support a new cloud service called AppDirect
Jun 2009 - Mar 2011
CS OPS – Sr. Specialist
- Directly interfacing with the AT&T business and consumer customer base via telecom system.
- Diagnosing and providing a path to resolving data service inquiries related to GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/SMS/MMS devices including but not limited to PC Wireless Cards, Windows Mobile devices, RIM devices and GSM/UMTS handsets.
- Diagnosing and providing a path to resolving GSM/UMTS voice issues.
- Interfacing with local team management and internal and external partners.
- Multitasking through multiple systems while troubleshooting with customers.
- Accurately tracking all interactions via web interface.
- Achieving great call quality scores and center metrics including average handle time and customer availability as well as schedule adherence and conformance.
- Recently seletected and participating in Nss Voice Internship program to increase knowledge of how voice interfaces with the AT&T Network
Sep 2003 - Oct 2008
Marketing Database Specialist
- Answered technical questions regarding database and software applications for the Marketing department via phone, team and personal email, IBM instant messenger.
- Level 1 and 2 support for IBM Americas Marketing Intelligence.
- Addressed the overflow of incoming calls and emails 35% by creating and maintaining a team website. Which posted the latest outages, recent news, FAQ's, and hints/tips for IBM users.
- Investigated issues reported by users and vendors in a timely and efficient manner.
- Trained department staff(users) to use database and applications efficiently.
- Contributed in the remodeling of the new Call Tracking Database that is now being used to communicate between all support teams in tracking user questions and issues.
- Created documentation on database and software policy and procedures.
- Managed DASD space on main Marketing Db with the purpose of keeping the size of UDT's (UserDefined tables) under the maximum threshold for the Db.