- Online business solutions
- Online and mobile content distribution
- Mobile marketing
- Social media platforms ( Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Experience: 15 years in account management, sales and business development
- Areas of focus: Internet, e-commerce, mobile and social networking
- Industries: Consumer products, broadcasting,entertainment, media, mobile, sports and telecommunications(ISPs and wireless carriers)
2009 - 2010
Effix is the exclusive sales agency for the Montreal Canadiens Hockey Club and its events promotions division, evenko. In addition, Effix is the corporate sales agency for the La Ronde and the Loto-Quebec International Fireworks.
One year mandate for the following:
- Closed new business with the majority of effort via cold calling;
- Consulted with clients to develop strategic advertising and sponsorship packages to meet their objectives;
- Re-negotiated contracts with existing clients;
- Assisted VP Sales in managing and re-negotiate six and seven figure contracts;
- Build contact list which included Director and C-level positions in sponsorship, marketing and in advertising agencies.
2009 - 2009
Sales and Business Development consultant(External contractor)
Txtstation has been at the forefront of mobile interactivity - creating integrated campaigns that combine the passion of live broadcasts and events with the ubiquity of mobile messaging.
6 month mandate for the following:
- Developed successful business case that resulted in management to pursue new business channel in minor league baseball and hockey.
- Building partnerships with sponsors, digital agencies and sports organizations.
- Expanding business in Canada and USA
- Represented company at leading sponsorship conference, IEG.
2004 - 2008
Director, Sales and Business Development
Airborne Mobile is an industry leading mobile media company with over 50 employees.Airborne is the go-to company, enabling ad agencies, consumer brands and retailers the ability to directly reach the palms and pockets of consumers.
- Aggressively pursued and won major brand accounts including several major sports and entertainment companies doubling top line revenues in 4 years.
- Increased brand portfolio by 50% positioning company as the leader in its field.
- Developed strong ongoing relationships with key partners such as NFL,NHL NHLPA, Montreal Canadiens, FOX and Food Network.
- Expanded distribution network signing deals with Rogers Wireless and Videtron
- Performed competitor analysis and market research and ensured appropriate royalty sharing deals.
- Promoted from Manager to Director based on exceeding brand acquisition quotas.
2002 - 2004
Nstein Technologies (TSX-V: EIN) develops and markets multilingual solutions that power digital publishing for the most prestigious newspapers, magazines, and content-driven organizations.
- Built U.S. sales organization from ground zero, conceptualizing and realizing strategic plan that generated close to $1 million in software and consulting revenue within one year. Sustained strong revenue gains despite a fiercely competitive and declining market.
- Delivered effective sales presentations to prospective buyers.
- Visited existing accounts, reaffirming business relationships and assuring continued sales.
- Participated in product development committee to make solution offering more competitive.
2000 - 2001
Channel Partnership Manager-ISPs
Radialpoint is the global market leader in the delivery of Value Added Service (VAS) solutions for the world's largest Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
Brought onboard from previous employer based on past success working in the ISP industry. Responsible for expanding market with US and Canadian Internet Service Providers. Solicit new business through cold calling and network of contacts. Prepared and performed presentations. Negotiate terms with clients.
- Successfully targeted the Top 25 Internet Service Providers in North America including Bell Sympatico, AOL, TimeWarner, Comcast.
- mplemented strategy to target new channels to distribute company's internet privacy software.
- Successfully initiated meetings with executive management via cold calling or contacts.
- Created client presentations.