World Future Society
• Craft book reviews and news articles for the Society’s magazines the Futurist and World Future Review. News articles explore topics in business, ecology, health, and technology.
• Proofread every edition of the Futurist.
• Using the software program InDesign, assemble every edition of World Future Review. Upload all content onto the pages, organize them, and generate indexes.
• Upload articles and book reviews to the Society’s Web site for public viewing.
• Correspond with book publishers to obtain complementary copies of new nonfiction books for review and promotion in the Futurist and World Future Review.
• Devise illustrations and artwork to complement stories.
• Copy-edit articles from contributing writers prior to articles' publication in The Futurist.
• Upgraded both magazines’ daily operations by developing a new filing system for receiving and logging
review copies of nonfiction books. System saves editors time and facilitates communication among staff.