Managed the software system development and integration of projects through all phases of the project life cycle – analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and post-production support. Involved in developing all project related documents. Established, tracked and assessed project goals, plans, issues, timelines, action items and budgets using project management tools and methods. Initiated and directed planning, follow-up and other meetings to discuss details of projects. Managed a dynamic team of 15 programmer/business analysts, who were geographically dispersed across international locations including London and India. Collaborated with business managers to identify solutions and process improvements.
- Created and led an internal team called the Center of Excellence for Content Management to support the content management projects for the entire Investment Management division.
- Directed the business unit and IT management to determine the top priorities of projects for the year for the Center of Excellence.
- Managed the content management portion of an integrated project to create an international website. This was a multi-year project with multi-million dollar budget.
- Led an 18 month project in workflow automation that resulted in improved tracking and reporting, minimized costs and the elimination over 8,000 hours of manual work per year.
- Appointed to take over an ineffective 8 month long project which had caused division among IT and the business. Restored positive working relationships and completed the project to the satisfaction the business unit and IT management.