Managerial Assignments in System Administration/Networking with a growth oriented organisation.
Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCP, MCSA, and MCSE) with over 17years experience in Systems Administration, Planning /Designing , Implementing & Commissioning and Client Servicing.
Strong knowledge and concepts of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP , Terminal Server , Windows Clustering 2003 /2008 ,SharePoint 2007 / 2010 , SQL 2005 / 2008 , Exchange 2000/2003/2007/2010 , IIS 6.0 , 7.0 , 7.5 , Web Server .
Proficient in the installation & configuration of a wide range of equipments with sound knowledge of technologies.
Expertise in handling networking and administration of server, Internet server, FTP server, LAN. WAN ,
Adept in analysing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, custom designing
solutions, troubleshooting for complex information systems management
Backup Tools:Symantec VERITAS Backup EXE, CA Bright stor Arc Server, HP Data Protect.
HardwareSever Range: IBM X-SERIES 225, 226 445 5000, DELL: Power edge 2550, 4550, 2950, HP: ProLiant all series, HP Blade Servers, Wipro: Net Power 7225z 7226, Compaq: Proline Series, Raid Technology: Raid 0, 1, 5, Raid Hardware: Adaptec, Lsi logic, Intel
Operating System:Windows Server: WinNT 4.0. , Win 2K, Windows 2003, Windows 2008 R2, Windows Client: Windows 95/98/2k/XP/Vista, Linux Server: Red hat Linux 4.7, 5.0
Application Software:Windows: DNS, DHCP, WINS, IIS 6.0, SQL 2005, Clustering on SQL and Windows,
Exchange 2003, 2007, ISA 2000 2006, TMG 2010 ,MSProxy. Anti-Virus – Symantec v 9.0, 10.0, End Point Solutions, Eset Smart Security
·Effectively implemented and deployed entire domains, Applications for web users across the Kingdom for Saudi Municipal Elections
·Providing technical support for key components like Election Core Applications , SQL Database.
·Cascading with Network Infrastructure for complete end to end network support.
·Effectively implemented and deployed entire domains, financial applications for web users across the world. ( www.derayah.com )
·Providing technical support for key components like Internal core Banking Applications.
·Effectively provided low and effective budgeting plans for the organization and implemented it.
·Successfully Implemented WSS ( SharePoint ) Portal for Derayah Internal Employees.
·Effectively did Security vulnerability assessment for all Web Servers , Application Servers , Middleware , SQL Database Servers , Domain, Exchange and Implemented Server Hardening for all the Servers for Banking Application.
·Actively involved in achieving the ISMS 27001 certificate for the organization - www.indegene.com
Client: Ministry Of Labour, Riyadh, Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia.
Project Name: eGov-Project
- Enterprise Domain Administration of MOL Domain Architecture.
- Backup management, , Front End Server Back End Server Administration, Macafee / kaspersky Anti Virus Administration,
- Providing support for Microsoft Active directory services for all the Labour Office around the Kingdom.
- Exchange 2010 Enterprise Administration for whole MOL , Web Servers , Database, Application Servers and integrating all with Data center.
- Administration of SharePoint 2007 Server in MOL
- Implementation of LYNC Server 2010 - Under Process.
- Managing & Maintain Total 84 Servers with 5 High - End C Luster Environment.
Mar 2011 - Oct 2011
Client: Ministry Of Municipality & Rural Affairs, Riyadh, Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia.
Project Name: Saudi Arabia Municipal Elections
- Build Operate Transfer end to end solution for WINDOWS Infrastructure for MOMRA Elections Process.
- Handling backup management, , Front End Server Back End Server Administration, Symantec AntiVirus Administration, Monitoring Link status , Co-ordinate with all site engineres aroung 16 Locations around the kingdom.
- Providing support for Microsoft Active directory services.
- Planning , Designing and implementing the whole MOMRA Election Domain , Web Servers , Database, Application Servers and integrating all with MOMRA Data centre. Network.
- Effectively implemented and deployed entire domains with windows 2008 R2 , applications for web users across the Kingdom , SQL 2008 Database , Momra Elections FTP Server.
- Providing technical support for key components like Election Core Applications, Database.
- Cascading with Network Infrastructure for complete end to end network support.
Oct 2008 - Jul 2010
- Build Operate Transfer end to end solution for WINDOWS Infrastructure.
- Handling Microsoft Exchange Services: MS Exchange 2007 backup management, Exchange DB Backup Management, Front End Server Back End Server Administration, Norton Mail Security Administration, pop3 and SMTP Mail Configuration, Exchange Public Folder Management & User Mail Box Management
- Providing support for Microsoft Active directory services.
- Effectively implemented and deployed entire domains, financial applications for web users across the world.
- Providing technical support for key components like Internal core Banking Applications.
- Cascading with Network Infrastructure for complete VOIP support.
May 2008 - Oct 2008
- Handling team of 6 associates providing 24x7 supports for Exchange Environment. Maintaining LAN of over 600 computers with 25 servers running Windows 2003 server, 5 servers running Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Exchange Server and Dell Auto Loader 24 Slot (Tape Library) Backup Device.
- Planning and maintaining Clustered Exchange 2003 enterprise server with Front end and back end technology in a multi forest environment and different site location ( US, Australia and India) for around 900 Exchange User.
- Issuing VPN Tunnel Access for the users.
- Designing the Backup Strategy for the sites and ensuring scheduled/unscheduled Backups as per backup plan and restoration.
- Implementing Outlook Web Access & VERITAS Backup with Exchange Agent. Undertaking Mail Box Management and Mail Queue Monitoring along with Public Folder Management and Mail Box Restore.
- Effectively provided low and effective budgeting plans for the organization and implemented it. Actively involved in achieving the ISMS 27001 certificate for the organization.
Sep 2007 - Apr 2008
Sr.System Engineer - L3
- Handling installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Intel based servers.
- Providing primary and secondary , Third Level support service for hardware & peripherals at client location.
- Maintaining the Logon Authentication Server, File and Print Server as well as Lotus Domino Server.
- Undertaking Data Backup / Restore using Bright Arc Server
- Networking Support by Monitoring Link Status
Dec 2006 - Sep 2007
Customer Support Engineer
Support 24/7 for Indian bank , Central bank , HDFC banks Data Center
Jul 2005 - Nov 2006
Micro Stuff Computers ( P ) Ltd.,
Windows , Exchange Support
Feb 2001 - Jun 2005
Madha College Of Engineering
Complete in charge of IT .
Dec 1997 - Dec 2000
Destop Support Engineer
Victoriya Info Services
Desktop Instalaltion & Hardware Support