- Performance management
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Coaching / Mentoring
- Operational Set-up
Aug 2015 - Present
Restaurant Program Development Operations Manager
Working on the future we aim to build the strategy to be best in class. Looking at our teams, systems and partnership across the business. All aimed to deliver business growth to our restaurant partners. What programs can we create to arm our restaurant partners with the tools to deliver great customer experience.
- Project Management of the core TR operations 2 year vision
- Inspiring others to create a shared vision and goal
- Presenting and pitching ideas to the SMT/GMT
- Leading Blue sky think tanks to create the future
- Managing key stake holders to deliver projects
- Presenting to the wider business and working cross functionally to deliver results.
Jul 2012 - Aug 2015
Head of Restaurant Call Centre Operations
Heading up teams to deliver world class customer experience to our TR estate through continual process improvement, excellent call handling skills and knowledge to ensure first time fix is achieved.
(Department Size 70+ advisors)
- Setting OKR's for SLA target achievement across multi channel customer contact channels.
- Performance management of teams to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Forecasting and future planning to meet seasonal customer contact demands.
- Lead continual development of in house processes
- Lead cross functional teams to enhance business processes
Nov 2010 - Jul 2012
Customer Care Manager
Managing the continual growth of the UK customer care department. Implementing change across this division in relation to development of staff and working practices.
(Department Size 30 advisors)
Driving SLA results through multiple teams and ensure smooth order distribution to customer base.
Strategic development of operations processes and procedures.
Oct 2008 - Nov 2010
Campaign Operations Manager
Outsourced Call Centre provider aimed to provide clients with exceptional, flexible and robust call centre solutions.
(Department Size 50 advisors)
Day to day management of 5 Team Leaders, 2 Product coaches, 50 frontline Customer Service Agents and 5 administration and Email Specialists.
Management of client driving operations budgets and internal gross margin targets.
Responsible for conducting WPPR (Weekly Program Performance Reports) with all direct reports and senior management.
Responsible for creating and delivering Monthly and Quarterly business reviews.
Forecasting call volumes, staff attrition, recruitment and customer retention levels.
Implementation of a comprehensive FSA Training and Compliance structure.
May 2007 - Oct 2008
Special Projects Manager
Creating new management tools to maximise operational performance.
- Design of campaign specific operations manuals including KPI management techniques, call handling techniques and process guides.
- Creation of management and department scorecards in line with corporate and client goals.
- Implementation of Performance management guidelines in line with HR processes and procedures.
- Design and Implementation of campaign Weekly Performance Reviews.
Oct 2006 - Jun 2007
London SIte Operations Manager
Responsible for a 350 seat Call Center specializing in Inbound/Outbound Customer Service and Sales contact strategies.
- Managing a team of operational supervisors and provide support for them as managers in their own right.
- Identify specific training needs for Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- Oversee the planning of shifts to meet hours required and/or service level targets.
- Manage the forecasting of centre hours and revenue, produce and distribute the internal forecasting documents in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Communicate with the Recruitment Department to manage staffing requirements.
- Constantly monitor actual progress over forecasted hours, performance, quality and/or service level and productivity.