Director - WW Channel Sales and Marketing
- Overall responsibility for marketing and sales through multiple types of channels including manufacturer’s reps, catalog distributors, global top tier electronics distributors, small regional Asia distributors, and specialty services companies catering to specific market segments.
- Increased WW Channel Revenue by 22% in first year, 18%, 25%, and 32% in the next 3 years.
- Brought on 5 new channel partners including one with value added design services, one with ties to the Chinese government for customers unwilling to purchase from non-Chinese owned sources, and one with very close relationships to a key customer in Korea.
- Directed semi-annual “Voice of the Customer” field feedback sessions with product definition and marketing organizations to ensure the Lattice road map mirrors those of key customers
- Developed web based certification program for account managers, sales engineers, and product line managers in the channel to ensure their competence to sell Lattice products. Resale margins directly tied to being certified for demand creation.
- Rolled out Office365 based PartnerHUB website for sharing presentations, training videos, and success stories.
- Implemented several margin improvement programs aimed at increasing profits for Lattice.