Fujitsu Technology Solutions
- Responsible for meeting Service Level Agreements targets through motivating and developing staff, consistently achieving and surpassing Key Performance Indicators, responsible for meeting SLA of 98% from 1st month of go-live. Increased SLA from 98% to 100% through implementing Service Improvement plans, expediting the process with 3rd parties and creating new processes to speed up our service.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager with responsibility for operational and people (23) management within 3 different teams. Forecasting resources based on call volumes and workloads, setting up a 24/7 Rota, being sure the service delivery and cost of delivery are balanced. Responsible for the identification and selection of 7 employees for Voice Helpdesk and Mobile Support Office, through curriculum and professional experience analysis.
- More recently, I had the opportunity to directly manage another team of 12, responsible for Non Standard Changes, and effectively managing a stack of 1500 new laptops requests over a 3 month period, which was seen by the customer as an outstanding achievement.
- Promoting the highest standards of customer service and recognising potential development and training opportunities, responsible for training documentation and delivered training to approximately 90 agents and support teams. Being a LEAN champion I've the responsibility to implement best practices within the desk, being sure the desk elements are involved and motivated to suggest improvements and conduct weekly meetings to share desk results, lessons learned and team achievements, additionally those actions must be reflected as improvement plans for the service, reviewed and approved by the customer.
- Reviewing and evaluating weekly SLA/KPI achievement and producing an end of week spreadsheet, working as an additional motivational and healthy competition factor for the team; this increased their visibility of individual and team performance.
- Supporting and coaching agents to reach their full potential, through Performance Development Plans being sure that both work together to achieve common goals.
- Handling and swiftly resolving customer complaints in a professional and effective manner, engaged effectively Mobile Technology Manager, Centrica Service Managers and Fujitsu Service Delivery Managers to demonstrate our results and work collaboratively on service improvements, through monthly Conference Calls analysing the Executive Report.
- Engaged effectively 3rd parties, such as Vodafone UK, Cable and Wireless and Nationwide, setting up weekly conf calls to discuss day to day service issues as well as improvement opportunities for the service
- In addition to my team manager responsibilities, I'm also designated as IT Security Manager, ensuring that all the agents and workstations are aligned with customer IT Security contractual requirements.
- Being the Knowledge Manager I had as main responsibility to keep an accurate Knowledge Base and Technical Documentation up to date, as a good result we increased the First Time Fix from 60% to 78% through training sessions and trend analysis to identify known errors that can be fixable on the desk.
- During my employment at Fujitsu, I had the opportunity to do participate in knowledge transfers from British American Tobacco desk in Hamburg (Germany) and Rome (Italy) and the Voice and Mobile Support components of the Centrica Service. I visited the incumbent desks, and was then responsible for the creation of training material and delivering the training to the agents in Lisbon, and ensuring that we were ready for Service Commencement from Lisbon, providing input to the Transition Manager and effectively raising risks and containment and fallback actions.
- In BP contract I had the chance to manage a team of 6, performing User Administration Management tasks, directly responsible for managing the workload and ensuring that all the tasks were fulfilled within SLA contributing for the success of Change Management team