I work as technical leader of a team directly related to Intel USA projects with the focus on IoT devices and platforms to provide cloud solutions to their products. As a part of this team we design and provide tools to integration of several kinds of embedded devices to private and public clouds (AWS, Azure, Bluemix and GCP). Im responsible to design and evaluate the architectures and infraestructures based on reliability and security concerns to each project related to IoT intel products for large companies.
- Define IoT architectures, leading design, implementation and deployment of E2E solutions in a variety of places, from bare-metal environments with low-power devices to high performance distributed clusters including Deeplearning / ML services with realtime processing
- Project leading, architecture/infraestructure definition and implementation.
- Devops pipeline definition and implementation using microservice patterns on distributed cluster techonlogies (kubernetes / nomad)
- Deeplearning model training, evaluation and implementation of this models on real computer vision use cases (object detection, tracking , re-id, ocr, segmentation)
- Cutting edge technologies research and deployment on real use cases in a variety of protocols (ble, LoRa, Zwave, Zigbee, modbus, quark archs, nfz, rfid, beacons, wifi tracking).
Technologies/Tools: Python, Node.js, C++, REST, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB / DynamoDB / Cosmos DB / SQL, AWS greengrass, AWS IoT, Kafka, Kinesis, Github/Gitlab, Azure / AWS, Machine Learning / DNNs / CNNs, OpenCV, Openvino, Spark, yarn, Hadoop.