Project Development Manager
- Oversee all activities during the life-cycle of the project.
- Responsible for deriving account level work plans and schedule individual project plans, and for tracking and reporting on ongoing performance.
- Approve project baselines.
- Identify potential risks, assessing total account exposure and monitoring plans.
- Prepare & deliver bid documentation as per project specifications.
- Relationship Management: expand and manage relationships with current customers to develop additional business as well as ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Responsible for deriving an overall resource plan from the individual project plans, and for coordinating and managing these resources.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with key stakeholders to help develop and deliver the tender response.