IT Operations Manager
- Manage the IT department operations including planning projects and managing resources.
- Manage the planning, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, networks, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Managing application operations based on ITIL.
- Interact with end users at all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provide answers in a timely manner.
- Provide support for data retention/recovery and production job schedule environments.
- Analyze report on, and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
- Keep current with the latest technologies.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
- Coordinate with Business Unit Managers for new requirements and changes in the setup.
- Implement new process and give assistance to project's team to increase software's consistency and quality.
- Manage and execute software Release builds and deployments for Java applications in all environments.
- Review and optimize Development’s designs to ensure applications are operationalized when be in production.
- Evaluate vendor proposals, provide technical recommendations and review the IT supplier contracts
- Provide solutions and recommendations to end users.
- Maintain the documentation for application integration.
- Setup a cluster solution for Squid proxy.
- Setup and maintain a solution coded by PowerShell to save and backup the users's workspaces to avoid losing data.
- Manage the active directory server.
- Analyze and prepare all steps to ensure migration of servers and services.
- Follow standard procedures to secure application in production servers.
- Setup a VCentre solution for virtual servers.
Qualifications : IT operations, ITIL, IT service management, Linux Redhat, Windows server, Virtualization, VMWare, Networking, DevOps, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Postgresql, Python, J2ee, Perl, Php, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic, Integration Continious, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Nexus, Svn, Git, Cvs, Jira, Squid.