- Responsible for all logistics within CIS’ largest manufacturer and distributor of casual apparel, including:
- International transport of raw materials and ready garments from mainly China and Europe, customs formalities and storage of raw materials before production.
- Warehousing and distribution of ready garments through a network of 6 warehouses and own fleet to 200+ stores and sales offices.
- Present responsibilities focus on the development of the company’s inbound logistics and purchasing flows.
- Developed a tracking-system to manage inbound streams to ensure all departments from purchasing through logistics to manufacturing and retail work coordinated to ensure goods are available in time.
- Managed the development of the logistic strategy to support the strong retail growth strategy of the company, including the construction of the new central distribution center.
07/07-06/08 & 1/1/09-Present