Designed and develop e-learning for federal client's training academy.
- Served as an Instructional Systems Specialist (ISS) for the Instructional Design Unit
- Collaborated with other Training Division units to design and develop Section 508 compliant e-learning while following the ADDIE process
- Conducted training needs analysis to determine students’ learning needs
- Facilitated training development by coordinating activities and information gathering with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), graphic artists, flash developers, and video/multimedia specialists.
- Managed the e-learning development project timeline and resources
- Designed curriculum and develop full courseware including training storyboards, materials, manuals, WBTs, and reference guides