Director - WW Sales Operations and Program Managment Office (PMO)
Hewlett Packard - HP Software
- Developed, implemented and rolled out a standardized sales forecasting process and tool to all regions. By standardizing the process, definitions and tool across regions, the forecast accuracy increased from mid-70% to above 90%.
- Managed the post-merger integration of acquired company's Sales and Sales Operations people, processes, policies, systems and information into HPSW. Acquired companies include Opsware, SPI Dynamics, Tower Software, and EDS.
- Created and managed the HPSW Global PMO, which is the portfolio of business process improvement programs. FY08 Quickwins programs totaling $5 million cost, $25 million benefit. FY09 programs totaling $13 million cost and $129 million benefit.
- Created and managed the HPSW Lean Sigma program, training over 100 people on Lean Sigma principles, methodologies and tools.
- Managed a team of 8 Global Program Managers (total staff of 26) covering Acquisition Integration, Siebel CRM, Quote, Configuration and Order Management, Supply Chain, Customer Information Management and Reporting, PMO, IT Plan of Record and Sales Commercial Readiness.
- Managed IT Transformation and asset retirement programs totaling over 150 systems and applications.