- Results oriented leader with over 15 years experience in sales and delivery of complex high-tech international assignments in financial services.
- Sales of Outsurcing, Services and Consultancy totalling $592M, over-achieving targets.
- Delivery of projects with annual budgets of $40M and multi-disciplianry teams of 450 people.
- Introduction of new business lines with sales totalling $245M.
- Excellent board-level relationships with most European Banks and Insurances.
- IT Outsourcing, Application Management and Business Process Outsourcing.
- Strategy, Organisation, Operations, Finance and Economics.
- Banking, Insurance, Retail, Aerospace and Government.
- Public speaker at conferences and author of press articles.
- Fluent in English, German, French and Spanish.
Jan 2005 - Present
Manager Financial Services
- European Financial Services Manager.
- European BPO Manager (introduction of new business line with total signings of $245M).
- Banking and Insurance Account Team Management ($510M Revenue).
- Global Account General Management for Allianz.
Jan 2000 - Dec 2004
- Outsourcing and IT Services throughout Continental Europe.
Jan 1999 - Dec 2000
IT Strategy Consultant
- IT Strategy for largest and fastest growing internet bank in Germany.
Jan 1998 - Dec 1999
Principal Financial Services
- IT Outsourcing and Services for Banks and Insurances.
Jan 1997 - Dec 1997
Jan 1996 - Dec 1996
Jan 1991 - Dec 1995
Jan 1989 - Dec 1990
Jan 1988 - Dec 1988
European Operations Director
Jan 1976 - Dec 1987
Sep 1972 - Dec 1975
Marconi Avionic Systems
1996 - Present
Sep 1968 - Sep 1972
University of Salford