Technical Manager of Payment Solution Development
- Performed daily operations, including interviewing, training, managing teams members, estimating jobs and delivering products to stockholders.
- Managed over 15 members separated in 4 development teams such as Point-Of-Sale development, Payment Switch development, Internet payment gateway and Mobile payment gateway teams to developing wide range of product corresponded to payment industry.
- Increased employee retention by creating a positive work environment.
- Provided the most cost effective solution to implementing large and complex distributed software and also soft real-time systems by designing, developing a flexible architectures.
- Improved software quality attributes such as increasing availability, performance and scalability, implementing Hardware-Security-Module, safe key injection mechanism and other PCI-DSS recommendations to improve security, considering to cohesion and coupling and exploiting of message oriented to increasing modifiability and system interoperability.
- Designed, Developed payment switch using edge of technology such as memory optimized table in MS Sql, NoSql as cache provider, MSMQ to achieving efficiency.
- Designed and Developed automated and manual test methods to quantify technical specifications.
- Managed teams to taking over out source projects, combining to inbound projects and conducted out-bound teams to mitigating involvements.
- Implemented a web based portal to exposing different type of services to merchants, customers and company personnel. This portal implemented over ASP.Net MVC, WCF, Entity Framework and JQuery.
- Decreased risks for system updates and migrations by increasing back-ward compatibility and upgrading system modules partially.