A position as a mechanical engineer, which will allow me to use my design and problem solving skills to assist in design and analysis of mechanical components.
- 1 year in Mechanical Design Engineering - 3D CAD/CAM designer in Russia,
- 6 years in Mechanical Engineering - Engineering supervisor in Iran
- English/Advanced , Russian/Proficient , Persian/Native , Indian/Intermediate , Arabic/Intermediate.
- Proficient in 3D CAD/CAM modeling, finite element and stress analysis.
Software knowledge: SolidWorks, SIMULIA Abaqus , ANSYS, Kompas 3D.
- Microsoft Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel/Outlook).
- Proficient in multimedia editing software (Video/Audio/Photo/Text).
Software knowledge: Ulead Photo Impact , Ulead Video Studio , Adobe Photoshop, ----------------------------------- Adobe Audition , Adobe Premier, Adobe Acrobat, Sony Vegas.
- Performance driving
Certificate: International driver's license
adserh eterer trtr eerer tt 45t 4t5t 5tef u6u77tdv fh
Sep 2014 - Present
3D CAD/CAM designer ( 1 year)
The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Responsible for creating packaging designs at flexible packaging and printing company;
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Sep 2006 - Jan 2012
Engineering supervisor ( 6 years)
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation and maintenance of equipment.
Sep 2013 - Jun 2015
Master degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Design and Technology supporting for Mechanical Engineering Industry in Automated engineering technologies.
Feb 2006 - Oct 2011
Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
Iran university of science and technology
Design, analyze, and manufacture new products and technologies.
- The course consisted of analytical subjects such as thermodynamics, heat transfer, fluid mechanics, machine design, mechanics of materials, manufacturing, stress analysis, system dynamics, numerical modeling, vibrations, turbomachinery, combustion, heating, ventilating, and air conditioning.