Armada Toolworks Ltd, Lindsay, Ontario
Supervised plant operations on the midnight shift in the plastic injection molding and die cast departments, in a tier 1 and 2 automotive industry, containing 42 injection molding machines, 12 die cast machines and 40 employees.
- Organizing and prioritizing production needs.
- Planning, assigning, and directing production work.
- Member of team initiating 5S.
- Employee training and supporting documentation.
- Tracking staff absenteeism and time-keeping.
- Daily material, production and process audits.
- Assist in set-up, start-up, shut-down and troubleshooting of injection molding machines.
- Review operator production reports for accuracy and efficiency.
- Accident/Incident investigation reports.
- Maintained a safe work environment to meet all health and safety standards.