Market Research Analyst
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Execute management of seasonal direct-mail, web, and alternative marketing strategies.
- Provide reporting of user data and analytics to help optimize the storefront and maximize conversion.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data (surveys and questionnaires).
- Prepare reports and present results to client and management.
- Copyedit proposals and reports, vendor procurement, and project scheduling.
- Setup and maintain electronic Point of Sale system.
- Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions.