IT End User Support
Remote Staff Inc.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Collaborates with ISP to resolve network issues
- Talking to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone to help and provide support to set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Maintains the inventory of all IT equipment
- Handles the creation and maintenance of email accounts
- Setting up new user accounts and profiles using Windows Server 2012 and dealing with password issues
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Following instructions, either written or in diagram form, in order to set up a system or fix a fault.
- Reviews technology purchasing decisions, orders, and vendor contracts
- Researches, interviews, and negotiates with suppliers to obtain prices and specifications
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time