Unit Manager - ITO Service Desk
Aug 2006 - Present
- Preparing daily workloads for staff & coordinating the daily allocation of work.
- Motivating the team to achieve high standards and KPI targets.
- Handling new client enquiries and acting as the face of the business.
- Dealing with and resolving problems and issues which arise.
- Mentoring and training up junior and new staff.
- Monitoring & reporting on standards & performance targets.
- Arranging & chairing weekly team meetings, focusing on targets & achievements.
- Implementing new initiatives.
- Involved in the recruitment of new staff.
- Praise team members and creates a positive working environment.
- Ensuring all administrative and IT records are entered and updated correctly.
- Providing prompt and accurate information on individual performance
- Coordinate with internal / external technology vendors, internal staff members and third party consultants
- Assign schedules, coordinate staff and allocate resources to ensure efficiency and productivity are maximized