To increase efficiency, productivity, retention and company profits utilizing my skills in strategic planning, negotiation, communication, time management, and employee development.
2010 - Present
- Interview, enroll, and mentor eighty-two students on emotional intelligence, success strategies, time management and career goals, providing projected revenue of $2.5 million.
- As a subject matter expert, created training manuals and games to improve communication, sales and quarterly test scores which contributed to promotions and salary increases for multiple Admissions Advisors.
- Increased Admissions Advisor Knowledge Test scores by an average of 32% within two quarters.
- Mentor twenty-one peers on Salesforce software use, best practices, confidential document completion, and emotional intelligence to increase efficiency, production and retention.
- Consistently contribute content for instructor-led training, based on the ADDIE model and adult learning principles, with the purpose of increasing team work, cohesion, efficiency, product knowledge and enrollments.
2007 - 2009
Certified Community Association Manager (CCAM)
- As a subject matter expert and Certified Community Association Manager (CCAM), developed training manual and job aids for six community association managers, resulting in 70% reduction in homeowner complaints, 40% increase in board member satisfaction, and a 65% increase in Community Association Manager efficiency.
- Coached three Community Association Managers on board meeting facilitation, job skills, customer service, risk management, property mechanics, vendor relations, and software use.
- Documented distance learning software training and conducted on-site training for absent managers as well as refresher training bi-annually.
- Designed board meeting agendas, minutes and facilitated eight board meetings per month for approximately 2500 owners, to include forty board members.
- Designed and produced monthly newsletters specific to thirteen different properties serving approximately 5900 owners, including information such as risk management, insurance, landscaping , plumbing, property improvements, staffing changes, board meeting points of discussion, upcoming events, budget information, and featurettes.
- Managed multiple outside vendors for successful capital improvement projects in excess of $4.6 million spanning twenty-three properties during a 1.5 year period, resulting in an average variance of +/-4.5% of budget.
2003 - 2006
Lead Customer Service Representative
The Coca-Cola Company
- Designed customer service Process & Procedure manual and job aids after conducting task analysis and interviewing subject matter experts, resulting in an 84% increase in customer service efficiency.
- As lead customer service representative, interviewed, trained, on-boarded and mentored three new hires, resulting in a 300% increase in department output.
- Designed and facilitated activities and review tests for instructor-led weekly customer service training, resulting in a 60% decrease in start-up time for new hires.
1997 - 2005
Supply Systems Analyst / Still Photographer
United States Air Force
- Honorably Discharged from United States Air Force (1999) and Air Force Reserve (2005).
- Held Secret Clearance.
- Maintained government mainframe database comprised of 215M records valued at $185M for the host and five Air National Guard Supply accounts.
- On-boarded, mentored and trained two new troops on mainframe operations, office policies and base customs.
- Increased personal efficiency of database administration and product distribution resulting in 50% reduction in required shift hours.
- Vice President of Booster Club of the Supply Squadron, responsible for raising funds, planning and executing squadron events such as Dine-In and holiday charity events.
- Auditioned for and secured position as Main Presenter during the Annual Supply Squadron competition which was judged by 4 Star Generals from the Pentagon.Was awarded a Pentagon Coin for my Outstanding Contribution and Presentation skills.
- Selected by peers and supervisors to lead team of sixty Airmen in special base improvement project, which spanned two weekends, in preparation of base inspection conducted by Four Star Generals from the Pentagon, resulting in a passing grade.
- Was selected by peers and supervisors as as student leader in technical school, leading a team of sixty peers in marching, physical training, off-base trips and daily chore details.