- Rio de Janeiro / RJ - Brazil
- [email protected]
To act as Coordinator, Supervisor, Team Leader, Automation Engineer or Project Engineer.
I'm Electronics Engineer specialized in Industrial Automation with strong experience in several projects as Oil & Gas processing units (offshore and onshore).
I occupied the following position:
* Automation Specialist / QUEIROZ GALVÃO - IESA - TECNA (QGIT-UPGN Consortium)
* Automation Discipline Leader, Coordinator and Proposal Engineer / SIEMENS O&G
* Automation & Control Engineer / CHEMTECH
* Automation & Control Engineer / UNICONTROL INTERNATIONAL
Responsible for Automation of Natural Gas Processing Unit (UPGN) of Rio de Janeiro Petrochemical Complex (COMPERJ).
* Support to Projects (P-55, P-61 and MV24), to Automation Team, Offshore Lifecycle Management Division, Procurement, Logistics, and Sales Department, with technical proposals for Automation packages of electrical modules (E-Houses) and Sulphate Removal Units (SRUs) associated to Replicants and Cessão Onerosa FPSO Vessels, besides of Main Automation Contract (MAC) of P-74.
* Basic Design and FEED of Experimental Nucleus (NuEx) - Pilot Plant for Eight (08) "Replicants" FPSO Vessels for Brazil's Pre-Salt Fields with the CENPES (PETROBRAS's Research & Development Center).
* FPU PETROBRAS 56 (P-56) Automation. Commissioning support of deck box and lower hull, and support to deck mating operation.
* FPU PETROBRAS 51 (P-51) Automation: Built in the BrasFELS shipyard. Automation of the Fire & Gas system’s 2 Rolls-Royce generation modules; Installation and tests of redundant PLC SIEMENS S7-400H; Addressable Fire Detection System (AFDS) tests; installation, configuration and HMI tests using In Touch supervisory software system; commissioning, startup and assisted operation of the 5 principals Subsystems integrated (Process, Electrical, F&G, Emergency Shutdown and Ballast) with the SCADA / VXL; supervision and operation central station (ECOS); packages interfaces as TGCPs (Rolls-Royce), gas compressors (GE Nuovo Pignone), firewater pumps (Framo), booster pumps, exportation and of injection (Sulzer) and Sulphate Removal Unit (Veolia); analysis P&ID and cause and effect matrix; logic diagrams; working close to Process Engineers; application engineering from PLC SIEMENS S7-400H; configuration and tests with Profibus-DP, Profibus-FMS, Modbus and Ethernet network communication; accomplishment of factory acceptance tests (FAT) of hardware and software with customer, FELS Setal – Technip (FSTP) consortium and with the DNV Classification Society.
* FPU PETROBRAS 52 (P-52) Automation: Built in the BrasFELS shipyard. Commissioning, startup and assisted operation of the 5 principals Subsystems integrated (Process, Electrical, F&G, Emergency Shutdown and Ballast) with the SCADA / VXL; supervision and operation central station (ECOS); packages interfaces as TGCP (Rolls-Royce), gas compressor (GE Nuovo Pignone), firewater pumps (Framo), booster pumps, exportation and of injection (Sulzer) and testing systems with the DNV Classification Society.
* FPSO PETROBRAS 50 (P-50) Automation: Built in the Mauá-Jurong shipyard. Participation in P&ID and logic diagram analysis; database customizing; working close to Process Engineers; application and commissioning engineering working with 6 redundants PLC SIEMENS S7-400H, integrated with the SCADA / VXL; supervision and operation central station (ECOS) of Process, Electrical, F&G, Emergency Shutdown, Ballast and Sulphate Removal Unit (Aker) and testing systems with the ABS Classification Society.
* Northeast Gas Pipeline Automation, from the NTN (Mitsui - Itochu - Mitsubishi) – Transpetro consortium: Application engineering to Rockwell SLC 500 PLC control system specifications and logic; integrated with Oasys supervision system, to the 10 stations (Camaçari, Aratu, Candeias, Catu, Conde, Atalaia, Itaporanga, Carmópolis, Pilar and Penedo) distributed in 3 States of Brazil: Bahia, Sergipe and Alagoas.
* MICHELIN Factory Automation - Campo Grande Unit - CR-5, METL, MSTL and MF-24 sectors. Logic Development in Allen-Bradley PLC (Rockwell) and database in RSView Studio supervision software, associated to the HMI (PanelView) screens.
* Fundamentals of Project Management - (PM Guide) – SIEMENS – 03/2013
* Functional Safety for the Process Industry - TÜV SÜD / SIEMENS - 08/2010
* Fundamentals of Project Management - Projectlab - 07/2010 * Leadership and Teams Management - Universidade Estácio de Sá - 07/2010
* Basic Security in Platforms (BST / BSP) - ICN - 12/2009
* Security in Installations and Electrical Services (NR-10) - ABS - 10/2006
* Digital Instrumentation - SENAI-RJ - 02/2005
* Computer Networks - Laércio Vasconcelos Computação (LVC) - 01/2005
* Installations with Fiber Optics - FURUKAWA - 04/2004 * Programmable Logic Controllers - SENAI-RJ - 02/2004
* AutoCAD 2004 - Cadalist (Autodesk partner) - 07/2003