HIV Quality Specialist
Santa Rosa Community Health Centers
- Serve as co-chairperson of the HIV Quality Improvement (QI) Committee, facilitating meetings, tracking quality data, producing reports and training staff in QI principles and other skills.
- Coordinate project teams that work on specific quality improvement measures.
- Partner with ADAP Coordinator to ensure electronic health data is accurate for annual reporting to funders.
- Support HIV Program Manager with budget, interviews, payroll and other confidential matters.
- Coordinate data gathering, audit data and systems to look for defects and incomplete data.
- Evaluate the quality management program, making changes and adjustments as needed.