Account Sales Representative
Maintain and grow $5,000,000 book of business. Achieve client attainment and prospecting for new business and up sells. Focus on selling multiple- disease state testing with in physician market. Recognize target sales in OBGYN, Cardiology, and Internal Medicine market. Target and secure profitable new business (either, physician and/or specialist accounts) and find opportunities within the existing accounts and grow the territory.
- �Exceeds growth and up sell opportunities to maintain a consistent total attainment of over 100%every month.
- �Focus on selling disease state testing such as coronary artery disease, upper respiratory and asthma, oncology testing, nephrology, upper and lower GI testing, and women’s health testing.
- �Attainment and new and up sell is at 200-300%.
- �Strong player in the territory with highest sales for the quarter, made possible by starting multi location practice worth over$1,000,000 in annual revenue.
- �Introducing novel and productive ideas like strategic draw sites, escalated overall territory growth and stopped competitor’s expansion in the area.
- �Valued as an asset by clients due to my strong medical background.
- �Achieving highest sales numbers for HPV testing, in the territory and the Business Unit in January 2009.
Internal Account Representative
Assisted the field sales organization with information regarding new growth opportunities through prospecting and cold calling. Successfully overcame objections to sellingnew products over the phone.Provided latest testing information and took care of customer needs such as connectivity, pricing, and supplies.
- �Managed customer relationships with assigned accounts to ensure them high quality service.
- �Exceeded all sales quotas in leads and account activity leading to the top IAR award in my district for the year.