·President Government College University Debating Society (session 2003-2004)
·President Bazm-e-Nazir New Hostel Government College University, Lahore session (2003-2004)
·President Under Graduate Historians Society Government College University, Lahore. (Session 2001-2002)
·Vice President Environmental Protection Society Government College University, Lahore. (Session 2001-2002)
·General Secretary English Literary Circle, Government College University Lahore. (Session 2002-2003)
·General Secretary Ravians Quiz Society Government College University Lahore (Session 2001-2002)
·Head boy of the Institution, Divisional Public School, Faisalabad.
Roll of Honor awarded by Government College University, Lahore for excellent performance in debates 2004.
- Adjudged Best Speaker of the All Pakistan Parliamentary Debates at Ghulam Ishaq Khan (GIKI) 2004 & 2003
Best Speaker declared at Extempore Debates Beacon House Public School, 2002
- Winner Bilingual Parliamentary Debates at Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute (GIKI)2004.
- Winner of Parliamentary Debates at University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore. 2004
- Winner of Extempore Debates at Kinnaird College for Women Lahore, 2003 & 2002
- Winner of Extempore Debates at KIMS Lahore, 2003.
- Winner of Bilingual Extempore Debates at Beacon House Public School Garden town Lahore, 2003& 2002.
- Participated in the 4th Youth Theatre Festival by Rafi Peer at Al-hamra, Lahore.
- Production manager of E.L.C (English Literary Circle) play “The Marriage of Betty and Boo” 2003.
- Participated in the Annual Play of Government College University, Lahore “All My Sons” (2001)
- Participated in the play by Environmental Protection Society in drama festival 2001 at Government College University, Lahore