Director of Marketing & Communications
An IT professional services consulting firm specializing in systems integration of Oracle E-Business Suite ERP Applications and Oracle technologies. A $14M annual revenue organization with clients throughout the US.
Recruited by president to build and lead marketing and communications department, establish strategic partnerships, and lead the company’s lead generation, communications and proposal writing practices, which are the lifeblood of the company’s revenue.Increased sales by 23% over the last 5 years for new and existing verticalmarkets through streamlined marketing strategies that included company-sponsored roundtable events, webinars, syndicated company white papers, and a larger presence at conferences and shows.Implemented interactive presentations and electronic data collection practices for trade shows and conferences, resulting in a detailed analysis of channel market need which led to focused sales campaigns and marketing collateral.New business from new marketing services and proposal work totaled $41,450,000 from 2005 to 2010.Additional accomplishments include:
- Generated a 48% success rate of winning interviews from proposals, of which 54% have led to new business.
- Yielded a cost and time reduction of 30% in proposal writing by instituting a production and tracking methodology that improved proposal content and quality.
- Change Management and Training Services Lead for multiple projects averaging $5 million for Oracle software implementation services.Conducted these services for 300 to 3000 employees within multiple departments and throughout different locations.
- Direct all website, collateral, promotional and trade show activities for company products and services.
- Employee of the Month: May 2009, February 2006